Skip to main content

Red hot Annie Sharma Sexy Photos

 "It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome".




"Life is not perfect but ur bikini can be". 

"A girl in a bikini is like having a loaded pistol on your coffee table - There's nothing wrong with them, but it's hard to stop thinking about it". 

“My mind makes me a girl, my attitude a bitch and my class a lady".

"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it".

“I eat every two hours. I sleep for eight hours. I have lots of water. I pray to keep calm. Most importantly, I have a smile on my face.”

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tsunami in japan 2011 pictures - world disasters

Top 70 Topless Photos Indian Model Resmi R Nair

Indian Model Resmi R Nair Top 70 topless photoshoot Collection...

masala actress pictures anuya wet saree still